Purchase / Sales Ledger Assistant / Accounts Administrator
Job Title: Purchase/ Sales Ledger Assistant
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
To ensure prompt clearance of supplier invoices and payment to suppliers within agreed credit terms also payment of customer invoices within agreed credit terms.
- Ensures invoices are processed in accordance with company policies.
- Ensures payments are made within agreed credit terms
- Ensures supplier statements are reconciled monthly and ensures discrepancies are investigated and dealt with
- Ensures payments are allocated to the appropriate account
- Ensure new accounts are opened in accordance with company policy
- Resolves account queries with suppliers and sites
- Supports Operations Managers, staff and suppliers regarding the supply of goods and services as required
- Responsible for Credit Control and debt collections for Company.
- Ensures Customer's credit does not exceed agreed terms.
- Liaises with depots to ensure prompt resolution of credit control queries.
- Identifies potential queries and ensures these are actioned on an urgent basis.
- Monitors and identifies incorrect invoicing actions, ensures compliance with Company policy
- Undertakes other duties which the company may from time to time reasonably request
- Complies with all aspects of ISO 9001:2015 under your remit
- GCSE or equivalent
- Relevant work experience
- Employs limited technical skill without direction
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Credit Controller, Accounts Clerk, Payment Processing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Credit Control, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Purchase Ledger Clerk, Sales Ledger, Finance Assistant, Finance Admin, Accounts Officer, Accounts Team Assistant, Accounts Coordinator may also be considered for this role.