Service Desk Analyst
Service Desk Analyst
Sherwood Rise (Nottingham)
£23,514 - £26,045 per annum
Full time (35 hours per week)
Our client is one of the largest locally based housing organisations in the East Midlands. Across the region they manage over 9,000 homes; house more than 15,000 tenants; provide over 1,500 bed spaces for people with support/care needs, in over 250 properties; and provide more than 500,000 hours of care and support each year. Are you looking for an IT based role, where you can develop your existing IT skills within a forward thinking team?
Look no further!
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our client’s Technology Services department for a Service Desk Analyst. Based in Sherwood Rise and reporting to the Service Desk Team Leader you will work closely with the team of analysts to aid in the delivery of hardware and software support to their network of users across the East Midlands.
You will be enthusiastic, motivated with a can-do attitude and have good technology skills and knowledge. You will also have excellent communication skills as the role will involve liaising with a number of stakeholders over the phone and sometimes, in person.
Reckon you’d be great at providing 1st and 2nd line support on core software applications, hardware, network infrastructure and the VoIP system in line with their Technology Support Policy?
Think you’d smash going in the field and helping Delilah in Care and Support with her computer or Matthew from Sales whose tablet just crashed right in the middle of a tenancy agreement?
Would you be a life saver when Babasola from HR calls panicked because he’s deleted an important file by accident and swoop in to save the day and recover the file?
If all these key duties fit your capabilities better than a USB-C cable fits into a computer, click apply and start your journey with an award winning organisation today!
A valid UK driving license is essential.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday between 8:30am to 5pm
- c36.5 days leave a year with additional 2 days after 5 years service
- Healthcare Cash Back Plan worth up to £1200 per year on your routine healthcare costs e.g. Dentist, opticians etc.
- Company Pension Scheme options with contributions matched by the company and includes life assurance cover
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay
- Free enhanced DBS check where applicable
- £250 for successful referral of a friend/family member to work at the company
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Great learning & development and qualification opportunities
- Discounted bus passes and gym membership, discounts and cashback at major retailers
- Free access to employee Advice Line; offering a 24-hour confidential advice service to discuss work or home related concerns with professional advisors
You will be required to complete online ability tests and a work related test should you be shortlisted.
As an Equal Opportunities and Disability Confident Employer, our client welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates including those from Black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) groups and disabled candidates.