Our client has a rich history dating back to 1837, the year in which Queen Victoria succeeded to the British throne. They are proud to be one of the few remaining fully vertical mills in the United Kingdom – they take the finest quality raw wool and produce the finest quality cloth and accessories.
- General administrative support for the Marketing Manager.
- Organise both domestic and international trade exhibitions throughout the year for their Apparel, Furnishing and Bronte by Moon brands; dealing with contractors and logistics companies to ensure key deadlines are met. Attending exhibitions on the days required.
- Organise photoshoots; liaising with studios, sourcing relevant props, keeping track of budget and accurately updating shoot call sheets for use by both in-house team and suppliers. Attending shoots on the days required.
- Brief out and prepare accurate quotations for specific marketing projects, including areas such as signage, print media and packaging.
- Provide PR support to Marketing Manager. Deal with journalist & magazine/media requests for product loans, caption information, and imagery. Manage the company Press Loft account.
- Help to manage the strategic marketing calendar to make sure new collection launches and exhibition roll-outs run smoothly.
- Keeping the retail teams up to date with latest print collateral and product information.
- Understand and interpret project requirements prior to quotation for maximum accuracy in delivery; spot any errors or potential risks and deal with them accordingly.
- Experience within a varied Administration, Marketing, and/or Projects role
- Excellent IT skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both external and internal contacts.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Apply for Marketing Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly