We are recruiting for outgoing, fun loving, big hearted individuals who have the desire to make someone else's day better.
The role will involve supporting a young gentleman who lives in a beautiful bungalow of his own with 24 hour support. He has a smile that will light up the room and an infectious laugh. He loves the ocean, water play, games of chase and watching his Ipad. He loves trips out in his van to the beach and enjoys a guinness down the pub.
He has a rare form of epilepsy, autism and additional needs which can make some days tough for him. He can display behaviours which challenge, usually brought on by seizures or a transition that he has found difficult.
He uses PECs to communicate his needs and he will also take you by the hand to show you what he wants.
He is amazing young man to support - could you be the individual that brings sunshine to his day?
It is beneficial to have 1 years experience within the care industry and epilepsy, record keeping and handling of medication however full training will be given.
Having a full drivers licence is preferred, but not essential for this role.
For further information, please contact Hannah on or Zanzara on . Alternatively, please send your CV to
All we need to see from you is that you share our company values (found on our website).
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.