Ticketing & Partnerships Executive
London's Favourite Pop-Up Cinema Attraction ?? Featured in Time Out, Evening Standard, Metro & Londonist ?? Ticketing & Partnerships Executive ?? GBP24,000 - GBP28,000 ?? South West London ?? Immediate Interviews & Start Date
Mobilise are currently working to find a talented Ticketing & Partnerships Executive for one of London's best loved theatrical cinema attractions. This is a unique opportunity to join a fun, dynamic and hard-working entertainment business that has delighted hundred of thousands of happy customers at their immersive cinema screenings across a range of themed London locations.
Please note that the management team are hoping to make an offer to a successful candidate within the next two weeks (prior to Friday, August 16th), so please don't delay in submitting your application if this sounds like the job for you!
The successful Ticketing & Partnerships Executive will be responsible for:
- Updating, maintaining and troubleshooting the cinema's online ticketing management portal ("See Tickets") for both their permanent venue and a range of themed pop-up cinema events around London.
- Handling all corporate, group and private hire inbound booking enquiries in a professional, friendly and timely manner.
- Working closely with the Communications Director to ensure that all brand partnership activity between the cinema and their associated partners is executed flawlessly.
- Acting as an exemplary brand ambassador for the business at a range of premi??res, functions and events.
To be considered for this opening, you will:
- Have experience working within a fast-paced and often hectic environment. Experience from within the entertainment sector would be ideal, but an understanding that "the show must go on" will do!
- Be fully comfortable working with technology. Prior experience managing an online ticketing portal is not a requirement, but you'll need to be able to demonstrate your ability to pick up new systems quickly.
- Be an excellent communicator, whether over the phone, via email or in person. You'll be comfortable interacting with a broad range of people and you'll thrive in an environment that offers you lots of customer interaction.
- Be able to act on your own initiative and calmly solve problems as they arise (without always needing to resort to management).
- Be prepared to roll up your sleeves when required and help out the rest of the team during busy periods.
- Have an absurd attention to detail!
- The opportunity to work in a small, friendly and ambitious team responsible for delivering one of London's most exciting cinematic attractions.
- Real opportunity to progress your career as the cinema continues to expand it's yearly calendar of pop-up screenings and themes.
- Free tickets for friends and family, including exclusive invitations to venue and theme premi??res.
- Competitive salary of GBP24,000 - GBP28,000, depending on experience.
Please follow the "Apply Now" link on this page.
Mobilise are unfortunately unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant individually. If you have not been contacted within 72 hours of your application, we regret to inform you that you have not been successful in this instance.