Field Service Engineer
Demob Job Reference: J3807
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Location: Milton Keynes, Bedford, Cambridge, Reading or Basingstoke
Salary: Circa GBP30,000 + company car + benefits
Start Date: Immediate
Are you leaving the military and thinking about a new career within engineering? Would you like to join a company who will look after you and value your skills? Do you want to work in a field service role with flexibility?
Our client is now currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to join their existing team. Ideal location is Milton Keynes, Bedford, Cambridge, Reading or Basingstoke area. This role will involve travelling to customer sites within the Southern region such as Luton, Aylesford, London and Portsmouth. You will be required to carry out service, maintenance and repair tasks on the companies' equipment. Please note that there does need to be a level of flexibility for this role as during busy periods you may need to stay overnight.
CIRCA GBP30,000 SALARY, MONDAY TO FRIDAY 8AM - 5PM, 22 DAYS HOLIDAY PLUS 8 STATS, EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTORY PENSION
Field Service Engineer Applicant Requirements:
- The successful candidate must hold NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Electronics Engineering.
- Experience of using voltmeters and oscilloscopes.
- Enjoy problem solving as there is a lot of fault finding.
- Knowledge of sensors, electronic controls, scanning systems.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Flexible with regards to travel and overnight stays.
Field Service Engineer Benefits:
- Circa GBP30,000 basic salary.
- Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm.
- Company vehicle with the option of personal use.
- All expenses paid when staying overnight.
- 22 days holiday plus 8 stats.
- Employer contributory pension.
- Opportunity to join a very reputable company with the chance to grow.
NOTE - Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds; Royal Navy, British Army and Royal Air Force, they are open to background as long as you have a strong electronics' engineering background i.e REME Electronics, RAF / Army Avionics or Royal Navy Weapons Engineer.