Registered Care Manager
Registered Care Manager
Our client is an independent Homecare Provider who specialise in providing exceptional quality care and support to private clients in their own homes in Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey and the surrounding areas.
They are a privately-owned, local company and are fully regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC). Their current rating with CQC is "Good". They are also highly rated on homecare.co.uk with a current score of 9.9 / 10 with 22 reviews.
Their unique service means that clients can remain independent, safe and happy in their own homes. They offer a tailored service which is totally bespoke to each individual and 100% matched to their needs.
They are committed to safeguarding and their policies and procedures aim to prevent abuse and neglect where possible, and provide a consistent approach when responding to safeguarding concerns.
Position: Registered Care Manager
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: GBP29,000.00 to GBP32,000.00 per year, plus bonus, pension and private healthcare.
About the role:
They are currently looking for a Registered Care Manager who can lead and manage a team of compassionate, dedicated and highly skilled care workers who enable those they support to continue living safely, happily and independently in their own homes.
- To ensure outstanding compliance across the business and to support the business in achieving a minimum of "Good" in CQC inspections, with an expectation of achieving and maintaining an "Outstanding" rating.
- To support and work with the leadership team to ensure that CQC regulations are followed and Company policies and procedures are adhered to for their clients and care workers.
- Accountable to the Director, be responsible for the safe and secure delivery of care to clients; actively participate in the growth and development of the business.
- To lead, mentor and motivate a team of care staff, ensuring that high quality standards of care are delivered at all times supporting them to build strategic, long term and sustainable client relationships.
- To manage the client and client family portfolio; - carry out client assessments, write person-centred care plans, manage the relationship on an ongoing basis providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Continually review and improve processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is being delivered
- Assist with the recruitment, training, shadowing and assessing of new / current staff.
- Conduct staff reviews, spot checks and appraisals in line with all current legislation and company policies.
- Work closely with the Assistant Care Manager to ensure sufficient staff are available to cover client needs and in-line with their absence and holiday policy.
- To take responsibility for the investigation of complaints, and recording their progress for allocated clients, escalating and reporting issues to the leadership team.
- To participate in the on-call rota
- Liaise with Healthcare Professionals as required.
- Strong Homecare Management experience.
- Be studying for / or hold Level 5 In Health & Social Care.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Good PC skills (experience with Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Possess a UK driving license with business insurance.
- Commitment to maintain very high standards of care.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Compassion and empathy with clients.
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills.
They strive to provide the best Homecare Provider in the Berkshire area so their employee benefits package reflects this. An enhanced DBS Check will be applied for the successful applicant. They are an equal opportunities employer.
You may have experience of the following: You may have experience of the following: Service Manager, Charity, Charities, Third Sector, Registered Cluster Manager, Social Care, Supervisor, Team Leader, Not For Profit, Team Leader, Senior Support Worker, Deputy Service Manager, Learning Disabilities, Senior Support Worker, Care Coordinator, Care Manager, Assistant Care Manager etc.