2nd Line Support Engineer / IT Support Engineer
Job Title: 2nd Line Support Engineer
Location: Wooburn Green
Job type: Permanent, Full time
The Company provides IT support services to over 350 clients ranging from small businesses, up to nationwide corporates. Their clients include well-known companies as well as education organisations and over twenty charities. They've built their success on providing the highest level of service to form productive long lasting partnerships.
They're currently going through a strong period of growth and looking for great people to join the fantastic team in Wooburn Green. They work exceptionally hard in a rewarding and fun environment.
Candidates must have excellent customer service and troubleshooting skills. A real passion for technology and support are essential.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation with opportunities for progression and training.
- Provide 2nd line remote support and solutions to clients
- Work alongside Professional Services and Service Delivery teams fixing issues
- Support and consult with 1st Line team as an escalation point
- Involvement with technical handovers from Professional Services team to helpdesk
- Handle VIP support requests
- Liaise on behalf of clients to 3rd parties
The candidate should have experience in some of the following:
- Windows SBS 2008/11, Server 2012 R2, Server 2016, Server 2019
- Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Active Directory Sync
- Active Directory, Group Policy Management, Print Management
- DNS and DHCP networking experience
- Remote Desktop Services - Dell Hardware (Desktops, Laptops, Servers and iDrac)
- Dell Hardware (Servers, SAN and iDrac)
- Troubleshooting advanced networking issues across firewalls/routers, wireless access points and switches
- Ideally experience working for an MSP
You should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner, written English and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise case load and manage time effectively
- Proactive approach to improving the quality of service provided
- Remaining calm and focussed under pressure
- Fantastic problem solver able to think outside the box
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
- Incentivised training
- Contributory pension scheme
- Savings around childcare, gyms, technology, cars, vouchers, cups of coffee, cinema tickets and discounts in restaurants
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; IT Technician, IT Support Engineer, IT Service Engineer, IT Service Desk Technician, IT Support Technician, Technical Support, IT Support, IT Systems Support, IT Customer Support Advisor, 2nd Line Technical Support Advisor, 2nd Line Technical Support Analyst, IT Technician, IT Support Engineer, IT Service Engineer, IT Service Desk Technician, IT Support Technician, 2nd Line Support Engineer, 2nd Line Support Technician may also be considered for this role.
Apply for 2nd Line Support Engineer / IT Support Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly