Personal Assistant / PA to Partner / Executive Assistant
5 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Northenden, Manchester
Salary: £23,000 dependant on Experience
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Due to the Company's continued success and growth they're currently looking for a Personal Assistant (PA) to work closely with one of their Associate Partners. The role is working on a 1 on 1 basis, within the Road Traffic Accident (RTA) Department. This is a true PA position, which is pivotal in supporting the Partner to enable them to concentrate on fee earning.
This newly created PA role will involve diary management & elements of case management, as well as liaising with courts, defendants and clients. There is a focus on client care and you will be working collaboratively with the Partner to help maintain client relationships. They are looking for proactive & personable candidates, who must have secretarial/PA experience within personal injury.
This is your chance to work for a modern & innovative firm, with an excellent reputation in the market, rated highly on trust pilot and recognised in the Legal 500.
- To support in the efficient management of cases, including monitoring important dates/deadlines, autonomously producing chaser letters and chaser calls, dealing with routine incoming letters
- To prepare correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing and ensure correct enclosures.
- To make appointments, arrange meetings and to manage the fee earner diaries
- To attend clients both in person and on the telephone.
- To arrange for all copying to be done, in person if the admin assistant is not available.
- To provide support to other secretaries and the administration team as required.
- To ensure confidentiality of all the firm's and clients' documentation and information.
- To administer filing including the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files.
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Demonstrable legal secretarial experience within personal injury.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent command of English spelling, punctuation and grammar (will be tested at interview)
- Excellent audio typing skills
- Excellent customer service skills, including professional and friendly telephone manner.
- The PA is expected to be pro-active and to use a high degree of self-management and initiative.
- Audio typing speed of 65+ words per minute
- Experience of working with court forms and creating pleadings
- Experience of digital dictation, ideally Big Hand
- Knowledge of the Proclaim case management system
- £23,000 upwards dependent on experience.
- Standard hours are 8:30am to 5:30pm, but will consider alternative arrangements
- 20 days holiday, plus bank hols and closed between Christmas and New Year (no need to take from 20 days).
- 3 additional holiday buy backs after 1 year.
- Private medical insurance after 2 years.
- Life Assurance immediately.
- Active social committee, firm pays for trips to e. Quiz Night, Escape Rooms, Junkyard Golf, Christmas party, Summer Barbecue.
- Wellbeing programme including activities like Football, Netball and Bootcamp.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Free fruit delivered twice a week.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; PA, Personal Assistant, EA to Associate, PA to Associate, EA to Partner, PA to Partner, Legal Secretary, Office Assistant, Business Administrator, Executive Assistant, Business Assistant, Secretary, Fee Earner Support, Fee Earner Assistant, Legal Support Assistant will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Personal Assistant / PA to Partner / Executive Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly