Security Vetting and Pass Programme Business Analyst
The Security Vetting and Pass (SVP) Programme has been set up to deliver more customer-focused security vetting systems and processes. The programme is in the early stages but will take a phased approach to putting in place improved digital and organisational systems to work for staff and customers and to deliver enhanced capabilities.
The role will provide Business Analyst support to the programme, helping to drive successful business change areas of the programme including requirements capture, analysis and process improvements and delivering quality products to support work on the business case and pre-delivery stages. The post holder will be expected to work closely and collaborate with key stakeholders and Parliamentary staff across a range of areas and be involved in early discovery and feasibility work including supporting procurement and data projects within the programme.
In later stages of the project the Business Analyst will work on the business analysis stream supporting business change work and working with project managers and change managers to ensure that projects' business objectives are delivered.
The appointed candidate must have the following:
- Proven experience of capturing requirements in a structured manner, running workshops and engaging with stakeholders to elicit the required levels of information
- Demonstrable experience of mapping and developing processes while being able to critically review opportunities for efficiency and effectiveness
- Ability to use appropriate tools and structured methods to capture and present information including Microsoft Office applications, PowerPoint Excel, SharePoint, Visio
- Annual leave starting at 30 days pro rata
- Civil Service Pension scheme
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Discounted membership of the in-house gym
All applications must be submitted on a House of Commons application form. More information on the role and the full criteria can be found on the job description.