Software Sales Executive
About The Role
We are looking for a passionate, self-motivated and dynamic Sales Executive to drive the revenue growth of TRL Software. Working with the Head of Sales and Marketing you will be responsible for prospecting, cross sell and closing deals that drive sustainable and profitable revenue growth year on year. You will be expected to sell TRL Software products and services in all our key global markets: UK, India, Asia, ME, Africa, North and South America.
The role will be based at our headquarters in Crowthorne, Berkshire with a potential requirement to travel to customer sites, events and other TRL locations.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Execute a sales plan that will successfully generate a qualified pipeline of opportunities for our bespoke software and deliver revenue performance in our SaaS Product sales, aligned with expectations
- Prospect Daily for new customers
- Maintain a healthy and proactive relationship with prospects by phone and email
- Identify cross sell opportunities within existing accounts
- Close new business sales, both from new customers and existing accounts
- Ensure the integrity of the data associated with opportunities is fit-for-purpose within our Pipeline/CRM system (Salesforce)
- Represent TRL Software at Trade Shows, Exhibitions and Events
- Assist in identifying opportunities for new products and development/enhancement of existing products, based on customer feedback
Skills & Experience
This role calls for an ambitious and "hands on" sales professional: with the proven ability to maximise returns from new and existing accounts and who is well-used to establishing and maintaining profitable relationships.
You will require at least 18 months of demonstrable experience of successfully selling in a competitive market. Experience selling to Governments, local authorities, regulatory bodies and private companies would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.
The successful candidate will also have/be:
- A driven, competitive and goal-oriented individual, with a track record of achieving targets
- Strong business acumen and a commercial mindset
- An ambitious individual who is motivated by the opportunity to learn on the job, grow with the role and drive positive change
- A strong communicator, with proven negotiating and influencing skills
- Able to meet deadlines and comfortable working under pressure
- A natural team player, highly-motivated and ambitious for the success of the team
- An outgoing, confident connector, with the ability to create and maintain strong customer relationships
Degree qualified or have equivalent professional qualifications and experience
Eligible candidates must be able to demonstrate fluency in both verbal and written English and be highly adept at liaising with and presenting information to 3 rd party customers.
At TRL we offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Support for professional memberships and study
- 25 days annual leave
- Life Assurance cover and Group Income Protection
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible benefits package