Operations Administrator / Administrative Support - Part Time
Job Title: National Parts Operations Centre Administrator
Job Type: Part Time (5 days a week, 4 hours a day), Permanent
To ensure that the operational support administration process is dealt with and completed appropriately within company guidelines and timescales whilst ensuring effective use of company assets and resources.
This is a part time role working 4 hours per day, however the actual hours are flexible.
- Ensure estimates are prepared, processed and chased as detailed in process documents
- Ensure procedures are adhered to as detailed in process documents
- Ensure information sent to customers is accurate and in line with company requirements
- Ensure accounting and operational deadlines are met
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of all procedures, company documentation and reports
- Ensure computer and operational system records are maintained effectively
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislation
- Undertake any other duties which the company from time to time may reasonably request
- Complies with all aspects of ISO 9001:2015 under your remit
- 1 year's relevant work experience
- Basic education required
- T. skills to include use of internal systems, Microsoft Excel and Word
- Effective communication skills
- Range of relationships: Internal cross functional relationships
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Administrator, Office Assistant, General Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Office Support, Customer Support, Office Admin, Operations Assistant, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Support, Business Support may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Operations Administrator / Administrative Support - Part Time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly