Office Assistant Apprentice
4 days left
- Full Time
Office Assistant - Apprentice
Location: North Dean, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP14Hours: A minimum of 37.5 hours per week.
Salary: up to £12,000
Our client is a charity originally founded by RAF personnel, dedicated to providing support to enhance the sense of well-being, morale and community cohesion for those serving in the RAF today and in the future. They have an excellent apprenticeship opportunity for on offer for someone to join them as Office Assistant.
Providing administrative support to all Fund departments the Office Assistant will work closely with the Office Manager to ensure effective and efficient support is provided at all times.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide telephone and reception support for incoming calls and visitors.
- Ensure a positive impression of the Fund is always provided.
- Liaise with external stakeholders.
- Draft accurate letters, emails and written and statistical reports.
- Provide effective day to day administrative support to the Office Manager.
- Support the organisation of events, business travel and accommodation.
- Provide support for the negotiation of external supplier contracts and fees.
- Input and maintain data on the CRM system.
- Provide support to the Grants team including assisting with the processing and initial evaluation of grant applications.
- Correspond with grant applicants to obtain appropriate information to support the grant application (telephone, e-mail and in person).
- Ensure that records, application forms and correspondence for grant applicants are filed and stored in accordance with appropriate Data Protection requirements.
- Assisting the Marketing and Communications team to monitor, evaluate and communicate the benefits of the charity’s grant funding and Society Lottery.
- Provide administration support for the Fund’s Society Lottery including handling winner verifications and communications and confirming verified winners to the Fund’s lottery provider.
- Management of the Fund’s promotional assets including the development and maintenance of an inventory and co-ordination of the transportation.
- Ensuring compliance with the Fund’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure that records are filed and stored in accordance with Data Protections requirements.
- Undertake other duties as may be reasonably required.
- Possess a minimum of 5 GCSEs (grades C and above).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Dependable and reliable, able to keep calm and productive under pressure.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and deal with sensitive information.Able to travel and stay away from home (with notice).
- Excellent IT software skills, particularly Word and Excel.
- Ability to build rapport quickly and to understand the requirements of a diverse range of beneficiary groups.
- Ability to gather information and summarise to present to varying audiences.
- Planning and organisational skills.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently across multiple physical sites with minimal time management.
- Ability to manage a varied workload against deadlines and agreed timetables.
- Managing administrative systems.
- Working with web-based applications.
- Full UK driving licence.
If this apprenticeship opportunity sounds like the one for you, please apply ASAP.
Apply for Office Assistant Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly