Trainee Sales Executive
Imperial Corporate Events was founded in 2002 and we've now made our home in brand new, state of the art, city centre offices.
If you're ambitious, driven, and looking for an exciting career where you can earn great money whilst having fun doing it, joining us as a Trainee Sales Executive could be the next move for your career. After 16 years in the business, we know that sales experience isn't the most important thing, having a great attitude is key - we'll teach you the rest.
As a Trainee Sales Executive, you will:
- Cold call business contacts to generate sales and business referrals
- Learn and develop knowledge on worldwide sporting and cultural events
- Account management: develop relationships with existing clients through networking, attending events and client entertainment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet monthly performance targets
- Be a self starter and able to use initiative
- Have a positive attitude and be flexible to changing business needs
In return, we offer a competitive basic salary and 7% commission on all sales with realistic first year earnings over 25k. Our top Leicester Account Managers earn in excess of 150k per year.
We also provide:
- 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays) which increases by one day per year of service up to a maximum of 38 days
- Uncapped commission and potential to opt in to a bonus share scheme when eligible
- Second/third year OTE between 35k-50k
- Opportunity to attend VIP events globally, including Royal Ascot & the Monaco/Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- Individual and team sales incentives such as holidays, free event/concert tickets, Michelin Star dining experiences
Too apply, please send your cv by click apply
Apply for Trainee Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly