New Homes Sales Officer
2 days left
- Full Time
New Homes Sales Officer
Lincoln, Nottingham, Peterborough or Boston
Up to £28,090.80 per annum + £2,000 Performance Related Bonus + Car Allowance Provision
Permanent, Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and enthusiastic New Homes Sales Officer to join our clients Development and Sales team. Do you have a passion to make a real difference to Development & Sales success? Well this may be the role for you.
Do you want to work for a company where you can make a difference?
Our client want to deliver an excellent Housing Development Programme by creating valuable partnerships with local authorities, developers, land owners and agents enabling them to put their customers first. They can therefore build new affordable homes, foster positive communities and provide great services; which ultimately filters into to what they stand for, “making a difference” and “improving lives”.
As a New Homes Sales Officer you will:
- Ensure a customer focused sales service is delivered across their New Homes function, with particular focus on their Affordable Home Ownership schemes, implementing strategies on challenging sales schemes to ensure sales are delivered within target and given timescales.
- Work in partnership with the wider team, internal and external stakeholders, as well as Agents and Partners to ensure an efficient sales service from initial enquiry to occupancy, making sure sales are delivered to agreed targets, SLAs and timescales.
- Be responsible for advising on specification, assisting the New Homes Manager in managing and monitoring of marketing suites and their appointed selling agents and be the main point of contact for the customer from reservation through to completion.
As a values-led organisation, with values that include ‘Push the Boundaries’ and ‘Fun and Fair’, you can imagine the kind of communities they want to create for their customers.
Their ideal candidate will possess knowledge of Property Sales, and will have ideally worked in the Housing sector previously.
They are looking for a New Homes Sales Officer that can:
- Offer a ‘heartfelt sales service’, providing support, advice and guidance through the process of purchasing their home.
- ‘Own it’ by doing what we say we’re going to do with pride and passion
- ‘Push the Boundaries’ by striving to innovate their sales service, implementing strategies to ensure sales are delivered within target and given timescales.
As a housing developer they have a program to deliver 1,000 new homes a year over the next 10 years, so if you want to be at the forefront of change and innovation at an exciting time for their business and truly want to make a difference, they look forward to meeting you!
They are one of the leading housing groups in the Midlands and East of England, providing more than 22,500 homes and high-quality care and support services. With a clear vision to improve the lives of their customers and their colleagues through their shared values and integrated services, the Group has ambitious plans for the future and is always looking to grow.
You will be joining the organisation following the launch of their 2025 strategy, which concentrates on improving the lives of customers and colleagues by focusing on the areas of financial resilience and health and wellbeing.
From July 1 2019, their four member companies – will come together to form one organisation.
The change will mean that any future communication you receive about this role will be from the Group.
They value and respect their people. They recognise that their success rests on the shoulders of committed staff, so they want to make sure that everyone feels supported and appreciated. Being part of the Group means living their values. In it together, Heartfelt Service, Own it, Push the Boundaries and Fun and Fair. It is through their values that they will continue to shape the future, making a positive difference within their local communities and creating places where people want to live.
They offer an excellent employee benefit package including generous annual leave, pension scheme and learning and development opportunities.
This role is subject to pre-employment checks and conditional upon two satisfactory references (one from your current employer).
PLEASE NOTE: They can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK. All shortlisted candidates will need to verify eligibility to work in the UK at interview. Proof must then be provided by day one upon successful candidature.
They are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applicants that reflects the diverse communities they work with. They invite applicants to contact the employer to identify any additional support they may need during the recruitment process.