Full time, permanent role
Salary circa GBP40,000 plus benefits
Reporting to the Head of Events, this is senior role to help deliver a rapidly expanding portfolio of large scale events within an established sector.
As an award winning events organiser, our client prides itself on absolute commitment to quality - of delivery, execution and customer experience. You will be vital to this mantra, and join a team of passionate, talented and dedicated professionals.
Based at the head office in South London, you will responsible for leading a team in all aspects of event management, from initial concept to onsite delivery. You will have complete ownership of your own exhibitions and events, laid out according to the business plan.
The ideal candidate will be extremely organised, hard-working, enthusiastic, with good people skills and large scale events experience. Experience of leadership and management would be a strong advantage.
- Leadership of events team directly associated with events
- Budget management
- Complete ownership exhibitions under designated responsibilities - working with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring events are delivered to plan, on time and on budget
- Identify and execute commercial opportunities, working with the sales director for the show
- Point of contact for visitors, exhibitors, speakers and partners
- Oversee the development and delivery of show features, conference programmes and workshop content
- Venue and supplier liaison (e.g. catering requirements, arranging AV, etc.)
- On-site management of events team
- Creation of promotional strategies and campaigns alongside the marketing team
The role offers a vibrant and dynamic team environment as part of a team of events professionals with a range of benefits and career opportunities.
If you have not heard fom us within 3 working days please do assume that on this occasion, your application has not been successful.