Kantar Consulting is a new kind of consultancy for the connected age. It has been established following the convergence of four of Kantar's most innovative brands, each boasting a significant track record of success with an enviable global client base. Powerful and professional, yet creative and agile; we are dynamic, bold, energetic and plugged in to consumers, culture and global brands. While digital and data-driven, our success derives from brain power, plus the power of action. Our team are always switched on to growth opportunities.
- You'll be managing all aspects of Quantitative projects, writing questionnaires, script checking, managing fieldwork partners and junior team members
- Preparing the material for workshops, presentations, proposals and outlooks
- Assisting in devising GrowthFinder segmentation solutions
- Successfully build strong client relationships and taking ownership of client interaction
- Gain a full knowledge of Kantar Consulting, working with the Brand and Cultural Strategy teams, on a range of business challenges across a variety of sectors, globally
- Market Research (Quantitative) background, ideally with a focus on segmentation.
- Advanced Excel skills are a must
- Strong organisational & Multitasking skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Strategic and commercial awareness needed to run projects profitably
- Experience integrating survey with transaction and web behavioural data would be preferable