Product Executive - Travel
As Product Executive you will hold a pivotal role in supporting the Product Manager in all aspects of buying and product management for your designated geographic area. This is a rare opportunity to join the Product team of this highly respected and successful travel company.
Product Executive - Role & Responsibilities:
- Play an active part in assisting the Product Manager with selecting and contracting the product portfolio for designated destinations, including the negotiation of marketing contributions.
- Responsible for the effective management of supplier relationships within the relevant destinations.
- Assist with the co-ordination and management of supplier events.
- Responsible for the analysis of booking data, web analytics and competitor analysis and make proposals to maximise the performance of the designated destinations.
- Assist in ensuring that the identified product is on sale according to to agreed time frames.
- Contribute to monitoring the quality of product on sale within the product portfolio and for resolving any quality issues which arise.
- Identification of product training needs within the business and actively contribute to preparation and delivery of the training.
Product Executive - Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven experience in the travel industry, with experience in a product role being highly desirable.
- Excellent relationship management skills, with experience of supplier management and contract negotiations being desirable.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Ability to manage and prioritise workloads and adapt to changing internal and external environments.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
Product Executive - Additional Information:
- Salary - circa GBP23k to GBP27k according to experience
- Working Hours - 0900 - 1730 Monday to Friday
- Excellent company benefits and travel concessions.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates with product / purchasing / commercial experience looking to take the next step.
- Maternity cover role for 12 months.
If you are interested in the role of Product Executive please apply online or email your cv to .
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit