Would you like to come and be part of one of the South West’s leading employers?
We are looking to recruit a Qualified or Part Qualified auditor to join our expanding Truro and Plymouth offices.
This really is a great opportunity for an ambitious Auditor - not only will this role give you the opportunity to make a real difference to your clients, it will also provide you with the skills and experience that you need to develop into a future leader of our business.
It’s won’t all be about work – this role will give you the opportunity to be part of our management development programmes, mentoring networks as well as our CSR and Business Development activities, all of which will combine to aid your overall career development.
Recognised as a 2019 Sunday Times 100 Best Company to work for, Bishop Fleming’s core values are built around providing our staff with a great environment to work in and giving our clients an outstanding level of service. Our focus towards employee wellbeing will ensure that you maintain a healthy work-life balance whilst being part of an expanding business that is demonstrating excellent year on year growth with over 350 staff based across 7 offices.
You will get to work with a broad range of clients from well-known names, fast growing owner managed businesses through to academy schools and charities.
Acting as a business advisor, you will actively contribute towards the success of your clients business. Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading and executing assurance engagements from planning to completion under UK GAAP
- Managing client relationships and expectations
- Developing and coaching our trainee accountants so that they become accomplished business advisors
You will have the support and guidance of an approachable senior management team who will help you to achieve your long-term career goals.
What we are looking for
To be considered for the role, you will need to be:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or Part Qualified (or equivalent) – We can provide full study support if you require it
- Experienced at taking responsibility for a range of audit assignments
- An excellent communicator who enjoys building relationships with their clients
- Well organised with strong attention to detail levels
- A real team player who wants to contribute to the overall success of Bishop Fleming
We recognise the importance of offering our employees flexibility in how they work. This may include working from home some of the time or flexible working arrangements such as part time working to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
We are a responsible employer - committed to welcoming new people into an inclusive working environment, where everyone is given equal opportunity to reach their full potential.
Our ‘One Firm’ approach aims to provide a culture where our people are valued and treated fairly with respect, but also one where our differences are understood and celebrated.
We hope that these objectives will attract you to our firm as an employer of choice.