Corporate Tax Senior
Would you like to come and be part of one of the South West’s leading employers?
We are looking to recruit a Corporate Tax Senior to join our expanding Truro and Plymouth offices.
This really is a great opportunity for an ambitious tax professional - not only will this role allow you to provide a comprehensive tax compliance service, it will also provide you with opportunity to build on your tax advisory experience.
It’s won’t all be about work – this role will give you the opportunity to be part of our management development programmes, mentoring networks as well as our CSR and Business Development activities, all of which will combine to aid your overall career development.
Recognised as a 2019 Sunday Times 100 Best Company to work for, and recently described by a judge “as one of the best businesses that he has ever judged”, Bishop Fleming’s core values are built around providing our staff with a great environment to work in and giving our clients an outstanding level of service.
Our focus towards employee wellbeing will ensure that you maintain a healthy work-life balance whilst being part of an expanding business that is demonstrating excellent year on year growth with over 350 staff based across 7 offices.
You will be predominately working with owner managed and entrepreneurial businesses in a role where you will actively contribute towards the success of your client’s businesses.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and review of corporation tax computations
- Taking an active role in the management of key tax milestones, return and payment deadlines
- Corresponding with clients and HMRC
- Preparation of R&D tax credit claims and reports
- Remuneration planning, including share incentivisation schemes
- Supporting Partners and Managers on the delivery of tax advisory assignments and planning projects
You will have the support and guidance of an approachable senior management team who will help you to achieve your long-term career goals.
What we are looking for
To be considered for the role, you will need to be:
- ATT, ACA and/or CTA Part Qualified or Qualified (or equivalent) – We can provide full study support if you require it
- Experienced at working within Tax compliance, gained from within a mixed tax and/or corporate tax environment
- An excellent communicator who enjoys building relationships with their clients
- Well organised with strong attention to detail levels
- A real team player who wants to contribute to the overall success of Bishop Fleming
Please contact Ben Carter; Resourcing Manager or Allison Beer; Partner if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.
We recognise the importance of offering our employees flexibility in how they work. This may include working from home some of the time or flexible working arrangements such as part time working to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
We are a responsible employer - committed to welcoming new people into an inclusive working environment, where everyone is given equal opportunity to reach their full potential.
Our ‘One Business’ approach aims to provide a culture where our people are valued and treated fairly with respect, but also one where our differences are understood and celebrated.
We hope that these objectives will attract you to our firm as an employer of choice.