Corporate Reporting Officer
Job Title: Corporate Reporting Officer
Location: Kings Cross, London
Job Type: Temporary
Duration of temporary role: Expected to be for 3 months and maybe longer
Working days and hours: Monday to Friday. 9am-5pm
Pay Rate: GBP14.50ph PAYE or GBP16.80ph Umbrella
Administration of performance, management, financial and regulatory reports and returns to support operational performance.
- Collation and distribution of performance management reports and returns.
- Collate and edit performance commentaries of performance and management reports
- Undertake specific and targeted business intelligence activities.
- Assist in the development of improved systems for maintaining registers and for reporting.
- Analyse complex problems and apply business intelligence to add value and enable effective business decision-making.
- Provide support to new projects to ensure the requirements for reporting are considered and planned and the benefits identified are tracked to realisation.
- Represent the team at internal working groups to support decision-making and provide clarity on impacts of business change.
- Build and maintain working relationships across the business to ensure the Corporate Reporting service remains closely aligned to operations and service improvement.
- Timely and accurate production of the monthly Executive Team performance pack.
- Up to date Asset and Liabilities Registers.
- Specified business intelligence and analysis activities with clear recommendations for changes in operations or service improvement.
- Effective networking and aligning of operational and business change.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent data manipulation skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
- Proven customer service experience.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of business systems feeding reporting and an operational understanding of the context for business users.
- Experience of working within a Management Information and analysis service.
- Have you previously worked in private or social housing sectors?
- Are you experienced in data manipulation and presentation?
- Do you have knowledge of Asset and Liabilities registers?
- Have you previously produced performance information parks for executives?
- Are you available immediately and meet the criteria above?