5 days left
- Full Time
Job title: Upholstery Cleaner
Reporting to: Manager / Supervisor
Rate of Pay: £8.75 per hour
Hours / Days: 14 hours over 2 days
Welcome to TC Facilities Management!
TC Facilities Management began over 55 years ago when Trevor Cripps had a vision to provide services to other companies, this first venture was destined to grow and it did!
Moving from a small business, TC quickly grew to be within the top two percent of FM providers in the present day.
We rely on our colleagues to deliver the best possible service to our customers and your role is vital to our continuing success. No matter what area of the business you would like to join, your contribution will be valued and recognised.
* Previous cleaning experience preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
* Good verbal communication skills.
* Ability to follow instructions.
* Can work on their own initiative or as part of a team.
* Polite and professional.
* Willingness to learn.
* Must be happy to wear uniform at all times.
* To have responsibility for the Health and safety and welfare of self and others and to comply at all times with the requirements of Health and Safety regulations.
* To ensure confidentiality at all times.
* To comply with the requirements of the Data Protection Act
* To comply with the company's policies on Equal Opportunities.
* Full training will be given to the applicant on a regular basis.
NB: This job description reflects the current position and may change in emphasis or detail in the light of subsequent developments