Hydraulic Hose Engineer
7 days left
- Full Time
VAC-33146 Hydraulic Hose Engineer
Salary: £25k per year (£12 per hour) + Company Vehicle + Overtime + Pension + Monthly Bonus (average between £150-£300)
Location: North East England
Our client is a rapidly expanding hydraulics company who are wishing to recruit the services of a Hydraulic Hose Engineer to join their team.
You will be visiting clients replacing and repairing Hydraulic Hoses, attending emergency breakdowns and sourcing new business. A company vehicle will be provided to attend customer sites in the North East of England, however there may be occasional visits outside of this area. When you are not attending breakdowns then you will be expected to be in the workshop. Examples of clients are in the oil and gas, manufacturing and heavy engineering industries.
The role would suit a motivated and hardworking individual who currently holds a similar role, within a Hydraulic Hose providing company or who has experience with Plant Fitting.
There will also be an aspect of sales together with a bonus structure on top of your basic salary; this will be based on the number of breakdowns you attend and any new opportunities you generate. There is great progression with this role and movement within the company to develop further.
- All applicants must have previous of experience of mobile Hydraulic Hose assembly is essential. Experience working as a plant or vehicle fitter may be considered.
- You must have been working within this field for a similar company for at least 2 years.
- Have a full clean driving licence
- Confident, presentable, experience and customer orientated are key attributes for this role.
- Based within the North East area
- If the above position is of interest and you have the right experience then please don't hesitate to contact Tom Long on the contact details provided