Improvement and Development Co-ordinator
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Improvement and development team. If you have experience in business administration and excellent organisational and time management skills, apply now. Welsh language skills are essential.
- Provide efficient and effective project coordination to identified Improvement & Development and Improvement projects, project groups, networks and partnerships.
- Play an active role within the project development and delivery and provide high level administrative support to internal and external meetings involving preparing agendas, co-ordinating papers, producing minutes, and ensuring follow-up actions, as appropriate.
- Collate data and analyse results, providing recommendations and targets for future work objectives and priorities.
- Establish and maintain administrative systems, procedures and databases in accordance with organisational policies and procedures.
- Support colleagues to maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders and provide an efficient support service for practitioners/ employers contacting the organisations to direct/ provide information, advice and resources.
- It is essential that the post-holder is capable of carrying out all tasks and responsibilities equally competently in Welsh and English
- St Asaph office co-ordination to include front of house duties, following office workflow procedures, maintain files and records, monitor office supplies, set up meeting rooms and co-ordinate with colleagues, ensure any physical office issues are appropriately flagged.
Offering general ICT support for staff based in St Asaph, continue close working relationship with ICT team in Cardiff to report issues, as well as hardware and software needs.