Digital Marketing Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our client's dynamic and fast moving Charity based in Keele.
Our client is a national charity that works to transform the lives of disabled children and their families, enabling them to challenge any barriers they face throughout childhood by providing practical and emotional support.
They are going through an exciting period of growth having recently opened a new state-of-the-art facility for multi-disciplinary therapy programmes for childhood disability and the research of neurodevelopmental conditions which affect millions of people around the world.
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will plan, deliver and manage all digital marketing activity for the organisation and your responsibilities will include:
• Acting as the expert user of WordPress, ensuring all features and functions are maximised
• Driving relevant and quality traffic to the website, managing website content and user experience
• Implementing and managing all digital campaigns, as well as leading on social media strategy and social content planning
• Leading digital marketing operations including programmes, budgets and revenue targets
• Reporting on marketing channels, evaluating performance and implementing any changes
• Analysing data and interpreting trends to improve digital performance and track results
• Providing consultancy and support to teams across the organisation around best practice for digital content
• Continually improve the visibility of content by ensuring it is optimised for search, ensuring all activity is in-line with SEO best practice
• Line managing the Digital Content Executive
To be successful in your application to the role of Digital Marketing Manager, you will need to have / be:
• Educated to degree level or relevant digital marketing qualifications
• 3-5 years' experience in a similar Digital Marketing managerial role and leading on digital strategies
• Evidence of operating strategically across B2B and B2C channels, with strong CRM channel experience
• Significant experience using AdWords (search, video and display), Facebook, Instagram ad platforms
• Significant experience managing web content and using a CMS (WordPress highly beneficial)
• Significant experience in planning, setup and optimisation of digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms
• Experience in building and growing digital strategies and evidence of having started at least one corporate or organisation on their digital journey as well as delivering results on a tight budget
• Experience in customer journey mapping
• Experience using CRM for campaigns with multiple touch points including email, push notifications, direct mail, display and social media
• Able to demonstrate you have been responsible for increasing revenue and profitability via a multi-channel CRM strategy
• Experience of managing and gaining support through contra-deals
• Experience of working with budgets and without to deliver revenue
• Knowledge of SEO and experience of optimising content for organic search
• Knowledge of user experience and accessibility issues
• Experience of working with a wide variety of stakeholder groups
• Able to manage your own workload with effective prioritisation of tasks
• A proactive approach, excellent attention to detail and great communication and copywriting skills
• An enthusiastic 'can do' attitude with excellent problem solving skills
As Digital Marketing Manager you will work 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. There is a salary on offer of £30,000 to £39,000 per annum, depending on experience.
How to Apply
Please note, all posts within the Charity are subject to DBS checks, in line with the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974). This role is eligible for a Standard DBS check.
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Digital marketing, seo, ppc, cms, wordpress, adwords, hubspot, crm
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly