Hetton-le-Hole, Tyne and Wear
Part of a long-established group, Moguntia Food Ingredients is a world-class manufacturer of food seasonings, sauces, marinades and coatings. Since 1903, we’ve used our wealth of expertise to bring bespoke flavours and edible innovations to customers around the globe.
Due to continued expansion, we are now looking for a Stock Controller to join our dedicated team in Hetton-le-Hole.
- Competitive salary
- Great work environment
- Develop your career with a market-leading business
Fostering an innovative, collaborative and learning-focused culture, we encourage our employees to challenge themselves, try out new things and share their ideas.
Working as part of a highly-skilled team, you will have the chance to build on your existing experience and play an important role in the successful delivery of our product range.
As a Stock Controller, you will be tasked with supporting stock related activities for the company, driving efficiency and ensuring the correct stock is available as required.
Specifically, you will be involved in forecasting, delivering on KPIs and ensuring that all stock is delivered in full and meets all deadlines. You will drive a lean culture, preventing over-stocking and ordering, undertaking audits and regular mass balance traces.
Your role will also involve:
- Entering shipping and inventory data
- Verifying and confirming purchase order content and orders
- Ensuring stock level meet demand
- Tracking inventory and supplies for restocking purposes
- Creating and maintaining inventory of all incoming, outgoing and current stock
- Preparing inventory for deliveries and shipping and tracking these
- Noting damaged inventory
To be considered as the Stock Controller, you will need:
- Exposure to food and/or FMCG distribution and production
- A focus on Health & Safety
- Attention to detail and precise numeracy ability
- The ability to analyse problems and devise strategies for better solutions
Experience of stock management and/or ERP systems and supply chain processes would be advantageous, however this is not essential.
Other organisations may call this role Inventory Controller, Stores Controller, FMCG Stock Controller, Food Distribution Stock Controller, Stock Manager, Stores Executive, Materials Controller, Buying Executive, or Supply Chain Executive.
Webrecruit and Moguntia Food Ingredients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready for your next challenge as a Stock Controller, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.