6 days left
- Full Time
FOREMAN / YARD MANAGER
This position will require leasing with our sales team, organising sales orders and instructing and overseeing our small team of engineers to produce the required product ready for dispatch. Arranging transport, and general in house stock control.
- Coordinate preparation of machines for dispatch
- Supervise yard technician – engineering expertise required
- Stock control
- Ensure tidy, safe working environment
- Goods In Reports
- Assist with PDI as workload requires
- FLT driving
- Prepare for shows/demos/open days and trips
- Identify any major PDI issues and report back to production.
- General Housekeeping, tools and equipment safe.
- Book in machines against purchase orders
- Process sales orders from sales managers
- Raise dispatch paperwork
- Liaise with sales managers, advising of lead times/ delivery date etc
- Liaising with hauliers, book in for collections, and approving invoices on monthly basis
- Following and updating Health & Safety
- IT skills required: Predominantly Microsoft Office; Excel, Outlook
- Times split between office and yard
- Helpful / polite and a Positive attitude
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent concentration skills
Engineering experience preferred.
Apply for Foreman Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly