5 days left
- Full Time
Support Worker BLUS86149
Salary £9.90 per hour
Our client is an adult social care provider, rated as outstanding by CQC for our Domiciliary Care support. They are proud of their history of supporting people with complex mental health needs and learning disabilities and support more than 1500 people in a diverse range of services across London.
They are now looking for a number of Support Workers to join their amazing team!
As one of their Support Workers, you will enable the people we support to manage all aspects of their daily life. Support will include; money management, attending appointments and facilitating meetings in order to maximise the individual’s independence and enable them to be part of their communities.
To be a successful Support Worker, you will need to demonstrate:
- Experience of supporting a family member, friend, elderly person, someone with learning disability or mental ill health who requires practical and/or emotional assistance
- The ability to make and maintain great relationships with others
- Interests and skills that you are willing to share and get others involved in
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to use a range of technology such as; internet, emails, databases, Microsoft Office, smartphones and iPads
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Willingness to work on a rota system
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- Pension salary sacrifice scheme
- A stimulating work environment full of opportunities to learn and develop
- 25 days annual leave
- We will pay for your Enhanced DBS
- Eye care vouchers
- Travel season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
All their posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure as well as a need for full employment history from time of leaving compulsory education and up to date employment references. They are committed to equal opportunities in employment and service delivery and they welcome applications from all sections of the community. They guarantee to interview all applicants with a disability who meet the minimum criteria for the job vacancy and to consider them on their abilities.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Apply for Support Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly