IT Support Engineer / Network Engineer / Server Engineer
6 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Network Engineer - VMWare / Active Directory / Networking
Location: Hammersmith, London
Job type: Full time, Permanent
An excellent opportunity for a Network Engineer looking to develop their career, in this role you will work as part of an IT Network team providing onsite support as well as office based projects.
Your day to day responsibilities will be to work on servers, networks and infrastructure, such as Windows servers 2008/2012/2016/2019, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Group Policy, Office 365, firewalls and routing.
You will deal with cases escalated from the support desk as well as new installations and maintenance. The ideal candidate will have the ability to diagnose, develop and design clients IT networks from the aspects of usability, security and functionality.
This is a client facing role, so personal presentation, time keeping and professionalism is essential.
Skills in the following areas:
- Friendly and responsive telephone manner
- Great interpersonal skills with previous client facing experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Managing your own time and associated workload
- Ability to solve problems under pressure, prioritising effectively
- Excellent time keeping
- Good first time fix rate
Technologies you will require experience of:
- Microsoft Operating Systems (desktop and server 2008 r2 - 2019)
- Office 365 (licensing, setup and migration)
- VMware Esxi/VCentre Server
- Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP etc.
- VPNs, Router and Firewalls
- Networking - WAN, LAN, Security, SSL, IP Routing, Switching
- Anti-Virus platforms such as Trend Micro, Open DNS
- Backup solutions (Windows Backup, Acronis, Veeam)
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress their career further in the I and telecoms industry.
You must have a full clean UK driving licence
- Company Laptop
- Company Mobile
- Training for competencies (Microsoft, VMWare etc.)
- Company outings
This is a young dynamic company looking to add to its team. If the above describes your experience then please get in touch.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; VMWare, Microsoft Servers, Senior IT Technical Support, IT Systems Engineer, IT Systems Technician, Senior IT Engineer, Systems Administrator, Systems Support, 2nd and 3rd Line Support Engineer, Active Director, Senior Network Support, Server Support Technician, Helpdesk Support, Senior IT Service Desk Technician, Software Engineer, Senior Helpdesk Support Technician, SQL, Oracle and Fault Desk Engineer may also be considered for this role.
Apply for IT Support Engineer / Network Engineer / Server Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly