2nd Line IT Support Analyst / IT Support / IT Helpdesk Analyst
5 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: 2nd Line Technical Support Analyst
Job type: Full time, Permanent
The company has an excellent opportunity for someone with previous help desk experience and is eager to further develop their career within the IT industry. Working as part of a team you will join a fast growing busy IT Company that provide technical support services to SMEs throughout the UK on I and telecoms products and services.
In this role you will respond to phone calls and tickets covering the installations and maintenance of the companies growing client base. These solutions include but not limited to Windows Server platforms, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Cloud Solutions, VMWare, routing, networking and desktop support. This requirement includes a high attention to detail, good organisation and ability to work as part of a team.
Together with the above the successful candidate will be expected to lead the team in terms of ensuring all SLA's are met, prioritising tickets, escalating to engineers when required and ensuring the team is managed effectively.
Skills in the following areas:
- Friendly and responsive telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems under pressure, prioritising effectively
- Excellent time keeping
- Good first time fix rate
- An excellent telephone manner as well as being smart and presentable
- Good experience in solving I related problems with at least 2 years in a similar position
- Microsoft qualifications are beneficial although not a necessity (training will be provided)
Technologies you will require experience of:
- At least 2 years in a similar position
- Microsoft Operating Systems (desktop and server 2008 r2 - 2019)
- Microsoft Exchange (building, installing, upgrading and migrating)
- Office 365 (licensing, setup, migration)
- VMware Esxi/VCentre Server
- Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP etc.
- VPNs, Router and Firewalls
- Networking - WAN, LAN, Security, SSL, IP Routing, Switching
- Anti-Virus platforms such as Trend Micro
- Backup solutions (Windows Backup, Acronis, Veeam)
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress their career further in the I and telecoms industry.
What to expect:
You will provide technical support from their primary base in Woodingdean Business Park, Brighton between the hours of 1:30pm and 10:00pm.
Training is provided however in order to be successful in this role, self-learning is essential.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; 3rd Line Field Engineer, IT Analyst, Support Engineer, Win Server; 2008, 2012, 3rd Line Support, IT Field Engineer, Field Engineer, IT Analyst And Field Support Engineer, 3rd Line Senior Engineer, Senior I. Support Engineer, 2nd Line Support Engineer, 2nd Line Support, Support Technician, IT Support Engineer, ICT Systems Engineer, 2nd Line Support, IT Technician, IT Service Desk Technician, IT Desk Support, 2nd Line Support, 2nd Line Helpdesk Engineer, IT Support Technician, ICT Support Engineer, Desktop Support, 2nd Line Support Engineer, 2nd Line Support, 2nd Line Support Technician, Technical Support, IT Support, Helpdesk Support Technician, Helpdesk Support, Fault Desk, IT Systems Engineer, IT Systems Technician, ICT Technician, IT Systems Support may also be considered for this role.
Apply for 2nd Line IT Support Analyst / IT Support / IT Helpdesk Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly