Sales Manager / Sales Team Leader / Senior Sales Executive
5 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Southern Area - Sales Manager
Location: Home Based
Salary: Competitive plus commission, depends on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company support major Supermarket Chains for their logistics and Storage facilities (Frozen-Chilled and Ambient areas) equipment, Racking and Thermal products.
Also working with the NHS, Logistics and Transport industries. Their products cover a wide range of uses to Airports and Food preparation areas.
It would be beneficial if the applicant has some background experience to these industries especially the logistics and Cold storage.
- Ideally lives in the Home Counties
- Managing a portfolio of existing accounts
- Developing positive relationships and handling customers' needs
- Generating new sales using existing and potential New Clients
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Monitor your sales metrics e. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts set by the Company
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth requirements
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, familiarity with BRM, BMS & CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Prioritising, time management and organisational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working closely with HO and Engineers regarding quotes and specifications of products required
- On occasion require to travel outside your area
- Attend any shows or exhibitions, or meetings set up by Company HO
* Training in house with product knowledge will be given
- Company Car - Mobile and Laptop and any additional tools for the Job
- Holidays 20 days excludes Bank Holidays
Please click the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to the application portal.
Candidates with experience of; Sales Manager, Sales Coordinator, Automotive Sales Manager, Prestige Vehicle Sales Manager, Senior Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Sales Coordinator, Sales Team Lead, Business Development Lead, Sales Controller, Direct Sales, Key Sales, Business Developer, Senior Sales, Business Development, Sales Development, Business Development Lead, Senior Sales Manager, B2B, Sales Account Manager, Senior Sales Coordinator will be considered for this role.
Apply for Sales Manager / Sales Team Leader / Senior Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly