Product Architect / Analyst
5 days left
- Full Time
Product Architect / Analyst
Are you a technical or product delivery professional seeking your next challenge? Want to work with people who share your passion for a job well done? If so, you may be the Product Architect / Analyst we’re looking for.
FDB (First Databank) is the leading provider of drug knowledge that helps healthcare professionals make precise decisions. With thousands of customers worldwide and four decades of experience, FDB enables our developer partners to deliver actionable solutions that help improve patient safety, quality, and healthcare outcomes
This is a great opportunity to join us as a Product Architect / Analyst and help drive the quality of our software.
- Competitive salary
- Annual company bonus scheme
- Life assurance and pension
- Healthshield flexible health cash-back scheme
- Permanent health insurance, cycle to work scheme and childcare vouchers
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- The flexible option to purchase up to five days’ additional holiday
- Beverage areas with coffee, tea and fresh fruit available
With customers across Europe, the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific, we are a truly global company. It’s an exciting time to join our team, as the decision support market is one of the fastest growing sectors within healthcare and a prime investment area for FDB.
So, if you’re looking for the opportunity to enhance your expertise and work on products that are helping healthcare professionals make the best decisions for their patients, we’d love to hear from you.
As a Product Architect / Analyst, you will contribute to the development of our software products, focusing on user requirements, technical strategy and delivery.
In this key role, you’ll champion customer requirements and manage the delivery of robust solutions that meet customers’ needs in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Specifically, you will:
- Oversee the delivery of the product roadmap
- Manage product feature requests and bug fix backlogs
- Create prototypes
- Communicate product concepts and design ideas to stakeholders
- Work with Product Managers to ensure the solutions, vision, strategies and roadmaps, are aligned and are supportable for the future
To join us as a Product Architect / Analyst, you will need:
- Experience in a technical or product delivery role
- Project management experience and/or qualifications
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills when dealing with key stakeholders, both internally and externally
Experience of the following would be beneficial to your application: presenting ideas and opportunities at board/director level, working in a healthcare or software development organisation, Agile or Scrum methodologies or working in the NHS or public sector.
Other organisations may call this role Product Development Manager, New Product Development Manager, NPD Manager, Technical Product Manager, Project Manager, Technical Project Manager or Software Product Manager.
Webrecruit and FDB are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are seeking your next step as a Product Architect / Analyst, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.