Recruitment Coordinator BLUR86079
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Coordinator to join the HR Team at their Pub Support Centre in Solihull.
The Group are the largest portfolio manager of pubs in the UK with over 4,400 properties and Bermondsey Pub Company (BPC) is their mainstream managed operating model dedicated to creating an unbeatable sense of belonging in their individual pubs, ensuring an outstanding guest experience, whatever the occasion!
The Recruitment Coordinator will support the field based Regional HR Advisor in the delivery of the recruitment strategy for Bermondsey Pubs and work with the wider Bermondsey Pubs Operations Team to provide a proactive and responsive recruitment service.
The ideal candidate will have experience of recruitment within the hospitality/retail industry and be familiar with using Recruitment/HR systems. You will also have first class communication skills with the ability and drive to prioritise a varied workload.
- Manage the end to end Management recruitment process to ensure high quality candidates are attracted and retained, liaising with the Operations Managers to understand pub specific needs
- Manage screening / shortlisting process to reflect needs of the area / pub and report back to line managers within agreed SLAs
- Use LinkedIn / social media to build a recruitment presence and reach out to candidates
- Point of contact for all BPC recruitment queries from agencies and applicants
- Issue new starter paperwork, take up references and update the HRIS Fourth for new Managers
- Liaise with HR Co-ordinator to implement new starter induction programmes
- Build effective relationships with stakeholders / GMs / OMs / Ei teams
- Oversee pub level Workable accounts and ensure GM’s are dealing with applicants in a timely manner, assist with vacancies where required and feedback any issues to OM / HR Advisor
- Keep up to date with what’s going on in the industry and look at how we can promote what makes us different from our competitors
- Carry out benchmarking for roles and continually work to improve processes
- Ensure their recruitment adverts stand out from the crowd
- Carry out management exit interviews, highlight concerns, trends and identify solutions
- Track and monitor agency spend
- Prepare monthly reports of recruitment volumes / sources – work with HR Advisor to identify opportunities and celebrate success
- Proactively work with Openings Team for new openings – plan resource requirements, roles, approach for recruitment
- Establish and manage BPC presence at nationwide recruitment events
- Experience of recruitment in the hospitality / retail industry
- Ability to use and maintain recruitment / HRIS systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively to all levels in order to develop effective working relationships
- Highly organised and ability to prioritise a varied workload
- Attention to detail
- Ability to use own initiative
- High level of personal drive and commitment
This is a full time role, however they are open to discussing the possibility of flexible working - please detail any flexibility you would like to be considered within your cover letter.
Closing Date for applications - 7th August 2019
Interviews taking place - w/c 12th August 2019
Their modern Pub Support Centre is a great place to work with free parking and a subsidised staff cafe. As well as a competitive salary they offer an industry leading benefits package including 33 days' holiday (inc. bank holidays), discretionary bonus, private healthcare, contributory pension, death in service benefit and My Rewards corporate perks. They also offer a range of optional flexible benefits through salary sacrifice including holiday purchase (up to 5 days), gym membership, dental plan and cycle to work scheme.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.