Clinical Research Associate
Clinical Research Associate
Alderley Park, Alderley Edge, Macclesfield or Home Based (with travel to client sites)
Aptus Clinical supports life science companies and academia in their quest to identify and develop valuable new medicines. We have a passion for drug development and a belief in the power of collective knowledge and collaboration. We offer the expertise of a niche CRO specialising in early phase oncology, advanced cell therapy and rare diseases.
Aptus believe in growing and developing our people, as well as the business itself; we are able to offer individual development and progression opportunities in a dynamic environment that is up to date with the most innovative technologies and practices which affords our team an exciting environment to work within.
We are now looking for a proven Clinical Research Associate to join our team and support the success of a number of clinical research studies.
- Up to £45,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
- Company performance-based bonus
- Flexible working
- The opportunity to be home or office based
- On-site parking
- 25 days’ holiday
If you are a proven clinical research associate with experience in the oncology field, this is a great opportunity to join a rapidly-growing company that puts knowledge, partnership and driving the right outcomes for clients front and centre in their philosophy.
You’ll join a talented team based in the incredible Alderley Park, a hub for life sciences and a great place to work, relax and further your career. Here, you’ll be supported to broaden your horizons, challenge yourself and deliver innovative solutions for a varied client base.
As a Clinical Research Associate, you’ll support the success of clients’ clinical research studies, ensuring they’re completed in-line with regulations, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
Hitting the ground running, you’ll manage investigational sites, as well as conducting monitoring visits at sites with protocols that are complex or require expertise in advanced therapeutic areas.
Some of your duties will involve:
- Performing site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices and escalating any issues
- Helping to create subject recruitment plans
- Maintaining documentation
To join us as a Clinical Research Associate, you will need:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a clinical research associate with a background in oncology and on-site monitoring experience
- In-depth knowledge and skill in applying clinical research regulatory requirements, such as Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a healthcare or another scientific discipline
- Access to your own transport for client site visits
We’d like to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Clinical Research Associate, CRA or Oncology Clinical Research Associate.
Webrecruit and Aptus Clinical are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready for your next role as a Clinical Research Associate, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.