Architectural Metalwork Draughtsperson
2 days left
- Full Time
DANE ARCHITECTURAL SYSTEMS LTD
Architectural Metalwork Draughtsperson.
(AutoCAD, Architectural Metalwork, Fabrication) Newcastle Upon Tyne
The company was formed in 1968, specialising in the design, fabrication and installation of both Aluminium Glazing Systems and Mild Steel Architectural Staircases and Balustrading. We have grown our business capacity and knowledge base to successfully deliver numerous prestigious high value projects throughout the UK.
From humble beginnings, they have developed into one of the foremost Facade and Architectural Metalwork Contractors in the U.K. Current annual turnover stands at £30m with contract values ranging between £2m to £12m for Facades and £250k to £5m for Architectural Metalwork.
Skills & Responsibilities for this role are:
- Use Computer Aided Design and Drafting systems to prepare drawings, Auto Cad, Revit, Inventor 2D/3D experience
- Work with Project Managers to ensure that GA drawings are in accordance with design specifications, and Architects drawings.
- Visit construction sites to collect measurements and dimensions as needed.
- Produce fabrication drawings, from approved GA drawings, including material specifications and procedures.
- Discuss structural designs with Project Managers and our Structural Engineer.
- Produce RFI’s.
- Create and store drawings electronically.
Salary between £25000-£35000- Dependent on experience.
Please click apply to send CV
Apply for Architectural Metalwork Draughtsperson
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly