5 days left
- Full Time
We are a leading manufacturer of a diverse and trusted range of concrete and clay building products used extensively within the construction sector, with instantly recognisable brands such as Thermalite blocks, London Brick, Ecostock, Cradley, Formpave and Jetfloor, Bison Precast.
Our product range comprises of clay bricks, Thermalite blocks, aggregate blocks, Red Bank chimney, roofing and flue systems, precast concrete and flooring products and Formpave permeable paving.
Forterra represents exactly what we do and have always done. Our purpose is to manufacture products that are the essential to the nation’s construction sector, helping our customers build with ease and confidence. Moreover, we continue to lead our industry in terms of standards and safety.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team in the position of Planning Co-ordinator at Hoveringham.
Reporting to the Senior Planner, the role will be responsible for stock integrity of Finished Goods along with updating and taking ownership of a Stock Database. The role will be an integral part of the Planning department, which will lead to cover of Planning duties during holiday periods.
The role will be responsible for co-ordinating monthly stock takes and summarising the results to Finance.
- Updating KPI’s with Production Figures
- Creating of Production Packs for Operations
- Responsible for a Stock Control Process
- Audit and update of Stock Control accuracy
- Maintain and update Kanban levels for Yard Stock
- Maintain Operational KPI’s
- Audit outbound Goods
- Cover Planning Dept Duties as Holiday and Sickness cover
- Responsible for Stock Take procedure
- Previous experience of working as part of a team
- Experience of working in a Yard/ Logistics environment
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Abilities
- Manual data input skills
- Good attention to detail
- Knowledge of Kanban Systems
- Knowledge of Stock Control Process’s
- Experience in co-ordinating Stock takes
- GSCE’s in Math and English or equivalent
- Previous Operations Planning experience
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Apply for Planning Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly