Transport and Logistics Manager / Distribution Supervisor
2 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Transport and Logistics Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
This independent company delivers Telecommunications services across Mobile, Fixed and Optical Networks. They use a proven delivery model that operates globally in partnership with a leading telecoms company.
Their expertise lies in the implementation of E2E delivery services in all sectors of the telecommunications industry, specialising in mobile, fixed and optical networks. Drawing on extensive experience and knowledge in large scale multivendor environments to deliver high quality projects and solutions that satisfy their customers and importantly their end user.
The Logistics Manager will be responsible for the end to end management of stock, material supplies, warehousing facilities and vehicle fleet.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimise and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency aligned with project needs and run rates
- Arrange warehouse, catalogue goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Manage all fleet activities
- Weekly & Monthly reporting on stock usage trends, logistics finance updates, vehicle fleet utilisation
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyse data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Drive cost effective efficiencies, initiatives & synergies within the logistics department
- GCSE Maths and English
- Demonstrate substantial previous SWC logistics lifecycle management experience
- Fleet management
- Microsoft Office
- Computer literate
- Strong Communication skills
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Distribution Manager, Logistics Manager, Warehouse Operations Controller, Manufacturing Manager, Goods In Manager, Senior Warehouse Coordinator, Distribution Coordinator, Supply Chain Coordinator, Logistics Coordinator, Senior Warehouse Operative, Warehouse Supervisor, Warehouse Assistant Manager, Warehouse Coordinator, Supply Chain Manager, Operations Manager, Line Manager, Senior Distribution Assistant, Logistics Co-ordinator, Logistics Operative, Distribution Team Leader may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Transport and Logistics Manager / Distribution Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly