Admin Assistant / Office Administrator / Administrative Support
3 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Admin Assistant
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is a multi-award-winning UK company, including winners of three prestigious Queen's Awards for Enterprise in Innovation and numerous heating industry accolades.
As Europe's largest water treatment manufacturer it is their mission to work towards a future where every heating and cooling system is protected and maintained thus eliminating the headache of system breakdowns for everyone. Their best practice approach is being adopted by installers and heating engineers around the world. At the forefront of pioneering technology, they provide innovative products and chemical solutions for all types of commercial and domestic buildings in the UK, France, the DACH region, Norway, North America, Canada and China. Growing UK and international markets is part of their growth strategy.
Their industry leading approach to system maintenance best practice is supported by a comprehensive range of magnetic filters and water treatment premium chemicals, UKAS accredited laboratory and water testing services. Their best-selling range of MagnaClean filters have been installed in more than four million UK homes alone to date. This is supported by their own range of premium quality chemicals.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Admin Assistant to join the marketing team to provide invaluable support.
- Deal with and dispatch marketing collateral material as per sales team requests, competition giveaways and customer requests
- Monthly reporting on marketing collateral stocks - brochures, corporate gifts, exhibition kit
- Creation of purchase orders through the purchase control software and logging within marketing budget
- CRM input - ensuring all data is accurate and using information to feed in marketing efforts
- Pick, pack and despatch orders for spare parts
- Field all department calls and email enquiries through to the marketing team
- Reception cover and general administration
- Previous office experience as an admin assistant
- Computer literate in Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Educated to GCSE level with Maths & English
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Effective communicator
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Adaptable and flexible
- Strong work ethic
- Admin experience in a marketing department
- Use of CRM platform
- Qualification in Business Administration or Customer Service
In addition to a competitive salary, the successful candidate will also benefit from a range of excellent benefits which includes:
- A generous pension scheme
- Private healthcare cover
- Life assurance
- On-site parking
- Employee discounts
In addition, the successful candidate will have the satisfaction of joining an ambitious and high growth International Company, offering great scope for career progression and a commitment to your ongoing training and development.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
No terminology within this advert is intended to unlawfully discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, race or disability and they welcome all applications.
No agencies please.
Candidates with experience of: Admin Assistant, Office Administrator, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Administration Clerk, Administrative Assistant, Receptionist, Secretary, Business Administrator, Support Administrator, Reception Administrator, Marketing Admin, Business Support, Executive Assistant, Office Assistant, Office Coordinator, Secretary, Clerk, Business Administrator, Executive Assistant will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Admin Assistant / Office Administrator / Administrative Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly