Grants & Compliance Administrator
1 day left
- Full Time
Grants & Compliance Administrator
United Purpose is a movement of people and organisations that strive to end poverty and inequality across the globe. We are a leader in community-led development and grassroots innovation and for over 40 years we have worked with frontline activists, community organisations and individuals to support people to gain control over their own lives.
We are now seeking a Grants & Compliance Administrator to join us at our international office in Cardiff and assist in the management of our finances with specific focus on charitable grants.
- Salary of £17,000 - £19,000 DOE
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays and three extra days at Christmas
- 6% contributory pension scheme
- The chance to contribute to the work of an outstanding charity
This is an excellent opportunity for an administrative or finance professional to join a charity who are changing lives for the better.
Here at United Purpose, our vision is to live in a world where justice, dignity and respect prevail for all, and we are always on the lookout for dedicated individuals who can help us achieve this.
So, if you want the chance to become a crucial part of what we do, this is the role for you.
As a Grants & Compliance Administrator, you will support our financial activities focusing on the grants we receive to carry out our charitable work.
You’ll support monthly updates for grant proposals, help to review finance proposals and contracts and assist with the reporting and monitoring work that supports our finances.
Your role will also involve:
- Helping to create better processes to gain grants and financial support
- Assisting colleagues to write proposals
- Working with the wider Finance Team to set-up grants within the finance software
- Reporting on grant cash-flow
- Helping to prepare for audits
To be considered as Grants & Compliance Administrator, you will need:
- At a minimum, one year’s experience in a similar administration or finance role
- Experience of using MS Office and finance and/or grant software packages
- To be flexible and willing to travel up to twice a year
- Great administrative skills
- A relevant degree level qualification (or equivalent) in finance, business, or international development
Other organisations may call this role Grants and Compliance Assistant, Grants Assistant, Grants Management Assistant, Grants Administrator or Administrator.
We’d also like to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Finance Assistant, Office Assistant, Secretary, Receptionist, EA, PA, Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, Office Administrator, Office Support Assistant, Finance Administrator or Accounts Administrator.
The closing date for applications is the 18th August 2019.
Webrecruit and United Purpose are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re ready to join us as a Grants & Compliance Administrator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.