HR Advisor (Part Time)
HR Advisor – Part Time
Our client is an HR consultancy with a mission to support an organisation’s goals and challenges by providing a first-class HR service. Centred around adding to durability and growth, they tailor their approach to suit customer requirements and to promote a fair working environment built on personal accountability, trust and mutual respect.
They are now seeking a part time HR Advisor to join their team in Swansea and support the delivery of this exceptional service.
- Salary of £28,000 - £32,000 (pro rata)
- 30 days’ holiday including Bank Holidays (pro rata)
This is an exceptional opportunity for an HR professional to take on a challenging role that adds value, reduces cost and improves business through the effective delivery of a proactive service.
Our client prides themselves in providing a business-focused service which enables employers to make informed decisions. You’ll support the effective running of a crucial function, allowing growth for not only the business, but for your career.
As an HR Advisor, you will provide up to date and professional HR advice to customers and support the smooth execution of the HR function.
In this varied role, you’ll liaise with customers, develop and implement Human Resource Management (HRM) strategies and facilitate and mentor managers in all aspects of people resourcing.
Your role will also involve:
- Leading, coaching, and motivating existing team members and customers
- Undertaking HR audits for new customers, providing an improvement action plan
- Ensuring high levels of customer recruitment, retention and engagement
- Assisting customers in the development and integration of policies
- Monitoring employment and health and safety legislation
Interested? To be considered as an HR Advisor, you will need:
- Previous HR consultancy and strategic experience
- To be a CIPD Member, ideally Fellow
- A degree level qualification in law, business administration or similar
You will also need experience in a range of HR disciplines, such as:
- Planning and organisation development
- Resourcing and performance management
- Compensation and benefits
- Employee relations and welfare
- Health and safety
- Training and staff development
Other organisations may call this role Human Resources Advisor, Human Resources Co-ordinator, Employee Relations Advisor, Human Resources Generalist or HR Generalist.
Please note, this is a part time role working three days a week.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next step as an HR Advisor, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.