Plant Hire Administrator
5 days left
- Full Time
Plant and Tool Hire Assistant
07:00-17:00 (Monday to Friday
£20,000 - £25,000
My client is a family owned business and has been running for 30 years. They continuously put a lot of passion, creativity and dedication into creating their experienced company which has led to a lot of their success.
When it comes to tool and plant hire they have your needs covered! Their aim is to find the best solution specifically for their customer's requirements.
They are seeking an experienced Plant and Tool Hire Assistant for their busy Acton branch. If you are seeking a new challenge this opportunity may be for you!
As the Hire Assistant you will be responsible for the following:
- Delivering an exceptional level of customer service for both the internal and external customers, ensuring expectations are met
- Promoting a wide range of services to customers and also securing additional revenue wherever possible.
- Maintain and develop a good working relationship with Sales Executives by maintaining regular communication in order to maximise all sales revenues.
- Adhering to all health and safety procedures and compliant to all company standards to maintain a safe working environment.
The Hire Assistant will need to meet the following competences:
- Demonstrate great customer service skills
- Computer literate and good working knowledge of Microsoft word.
- Strong planning and organisation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a team.
- GCSE or equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar environment would be beneficial
- Minimum 2 years experience in Plant and Tool hire
- Full UK driving licence
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Opportunity to join a team within a good working environment
- Training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to gain a permanent position
If you would like more information on this role please contact Pertemps, Enfield