Vice President, Head of Customer
Since Eko’s founding in 2012, our main goal is to unlock the true potential that cloud and mobile has to revolutionise the way people work. Ultimately, our tool will help people work more efficiently and increase productivity, helping to create more time in their lives. We aim to innovate our way towards becoming a global leading company in software and tech.
Today Eko serves companies with a total valuation of over $50bn, mostly based in the Asia Region, including leading telecoms, banks, and retailers.
Based in Bangkok, London, Amsterdam and Austin, Eko is backed by leading VC firms including Gobi Partners, 500 Startups, Siemer Ventures, Tigerlabs Ventures, and many more.
Eko has raised over US$30 Million in funding to date.
Eko is looking for someone to represent the company and brand and to be the primary point of contact for any customer inquiries regarding the product, support, or billing. The Vice President, Head of Customer's key purpose is to help ensure Eko’s customers receive the best customer experience possible, which in turn will result in customer retention and expansion.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a customer experience-focused role (or roles) in a software/internet company.
- Extensive experience of managing teams, including experience of managing technical support and professional services teams and operations.
- Experience of consulting with and helping organisations to successfully deploy software products and supporting organisational change management.
- Experience with a SaaS, Cloud-based application and Enterprise Process Management.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage processes, relationships, and resources to enhance the company’s organisational capability and results.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to form close working relationships with customers.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Lead all post-sales customer operations, including customer/user engagement, professional services, technical support, and other tasks associated with ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Liaise with large corporate customers to help them to introduce Eko products and assist with organisational change management and post-sales matters.
- Assess customers’ requirements and reactions to services provided, including identifying customer pain points.
- Identify areas for improvement in existing customer service (both locally and globally), assessing possible solutions and implementing strategies to bring about improvement.
- Assess reports and recommendations concerning the company’s marketing and sales strategy.
- Help to shape the company’s global content strategy, as well as helping to lead the business as a whole as part of the company’s senior management team.
- Develop and manage the Professional Services & Technical Support team, including hiring and training new joiners.
- Develop and manage the Lead Customer Support/Service team, including hiring and training new joiners.
- Develop and manage the Lead Customer Success team, including hiring and training new joiners.
- Promote a customer-focused culture within the company and drive service excellence with a focus on achieving continuous improvement.
Please note that the role is likely to involve substantial travel within Europe, to Asia and to North America.
COMPENSATION, BENEFITS, PERKS AND OTHER REASONS TO WORK FOR US
- £70,000 – £100,000 gross per year, depending on experience
- Stock options
- Progressive international team
- Opportunity to have a direct impact on our product and growth as a team and company
- Global training and development opportunities
- Top location in the business heart of London
Eko is an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, age, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
Closing date for applications: 22 August 2019