Marketing Events Executive
Blancco, a B2B software company, has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Events Executive to join our Global Marketing Team.
Reporting to the Marketing and Events Manager the Marketing Events Executive will support the delivery of the global calendar of events, with particular focus on Europe and North America. Blancco’s events calendar is varied and offers exposure to a wide range of events, including tradeshows, conferences, incentive programmes, seminars, networking and webinars. It will be the responsibility of the successful candidate to manage all logistical elements of the event process, from pre-event planning, delivery and post-event lead management. The Marketing Events Executive will be based in Blancco’s Hertfordshire office and be part of a busy global marketing team.
- Support the execution of Blancco’s global events calendar, taking full ownership of a portion of regional events
- Manage event logistics for pre-show; reviewing exhibitor manuals and deadlines, stand design and artwork submission, managing third party suppliers and shipping
- Manage event budgets and supplier payments
- Communicate requirements to internal and external stakeholders, ensuring project deadlines are met
- Ensure Blancco’s lead capture process is followed and all event leads are input into Blancco’s CRM correctly
- Check third party event supplier data privacy policies to ensure GDPR compliance for all data entered into Blancco’s CRM
- Participate in, or chair conference calls with sales, product development and the wider marketing team
- Gather data from various sources to complete event feedback reports
- Manage the administration of Blancco’s event technology systems, including lead scanning and webinar platforms
- Support the Marketing and Events Manager in tracking return on investment and financial reporting
- Travel to events as required, which may include some international travel
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organisation and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Confident at communicating with peers and senior colleagues from global teams
- Positive, proactive attitude and ability to work efficiently in a busy environment
- Enthusiasm for events and readiness to learn
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent
- At least 1 years’ experience working within a marketing team
- Prior experience of Salesforce and/or Marketo is desirable, but not essential
About the company
Blancco is a leading global provider of mobile device diagnostics and secure data erasure solutions, with offices across Europe, North America and Asia.
£25,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience.