Infrastructure Engineer / Network Operations Engineer
2 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Infrastructure Engineer
Salary: Up to £33,000 per annum, depending on experience
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
The Company is a leading regional IT Solutions Provider and Sage Accredited Business Partner based in Hull. They are actively looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to work within their Support function.
As an Infrastructure Engineer you will be involved in the scoping, pre-build, testing and configuration of all network equipment.
You will be required to take an individual lead on projects, undertaking work to achieve project targets, liaising with third parties where required.
The project work is quite diverse and you will be exposed to a wide range of technologies including Hyper Converged infrastructure, Cluster Aware backup products and hosted servers (Private Cloud).
You will also be involved with the management and evolvement of their MSP products.
- Ability to perform maintenance and configuration tasks on switches, firewalls and wireless equipment
- Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals, IP Subnetting, routing protocols and network management
- Strong understanding of networking components (i. VPN's, LAN's, WAN's, VLAN's, DNS and DHCP)
- Configuration and Deployment of network switches, and wireless access points
- Core IP, distribution, access, datacentre and enterprise networks
- Experience with industry standard firewalls (preferably SonicWALL) or equivalent experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer focused
- Full driving licence
- Previous experience supporting and maintaining Windows Server 2012 R2 (& later)
- Strong previous experience administering Active Directory in an Enterprise Environment
- Experience of supporting other Microsoft Enterprise technologies such as SCCM, SQL Server, Failover Cluster in an Enterprise environment
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Exposure to VOIP systems
- Exposure to web hosting and DNS
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays and continuous service reward)
- Company Mobile Phone and Laptop
- Develop relevant accreditation, knowledge and skills
- Commission scheme in place
The successful candidate will also be offered opportunities for additional earnings in the form of sales commission and reward schemes.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and covering letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience and job titles of; Support Engineer, Installation Engineer, Project Manager Engineer, Network Engineering, Network Technology Operator, Network Engineer, IP Hybrid Networks, Network Operations Analyst, Network Operations Technician, Telecommunications Technician, Network Maintenance Engineer, Field Network Engineer, Connectivity Engineer may be suitable for this role.
Apply for Infrastructure Engineer / Network Operations Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly