Node.JS Tech Lead
Node.JS Tech Lead
Our client is an international company with offices in the UK, Portugal and the US. They work with organisations to create digital and technology platforms to drive transformation, develop capabilities and deliver digital and transactional experiences that build a business around the world. They are looking for a talented Node.JS Tech Lead to join their international team and work in their awesome global projects.
You will be based at their beautiful rural office nearby Bath - The Glove Factory Studio.
Reporting directly to their co-CEO, in this role you will require flexibility to adapt to client’s needs, excellent communication and organisational skills while creating and guiding a product within the company and will have a mixed discipline/stack team working on it. You will need to demonstrate evidence of problem-solving and working well under pressure. The ideal candidate will bring an enthusiastic approach, with an ability to estimate and manage his/her own tasks as the system is built. This is a great opportunity to secure a role with an exciting rapidly growing organisation.
- 4 or more years of backend development;
- 2 or more years of Node.js experience;
- 2 or more years of experience as SCRUM Master;
- Extensive SQL experience;
- Experience designing systems from scratch;
- Experience with API design and implementation;
- Complete end-end life-cycle experience;
- Experience of integration with various third-party APIs;
- Ability to work to timelines;
- Ability to communicate well with business stakeholders;
- Ability to accurately estimate task times;
- Ability to micromanage your own time and plan tasks with the team;
- Ability to oversee technology choices in non core technologies;
- Ability to take part in team scrums and code reviews, to give and receive feedback efficiently;
- Experience in leading remote tech team;
- Positive outlook and enthusiasm for going on a journey with this product.
- An interest in understanding and optimizing the user experience;
- Internationalized applications (multi-currency, language and time zones);
- Experience developing large scale systems;
- Mobile applications;
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games;
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc;
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
To apply, please submit your CV along with your gross salary expectation and availability.