Warehouse Operative / Warehouse Assistant / FLT Operator
Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Location: Milton Park and Eynsham, Oxfordshire
Salary: £21,000 - £23,000 per annum
Job type: Full time, Permanent (40 per week offering flexible working patterns covering both weekdays and weekends)
Due to business growth the company currently have vacancies for warehouse operatives to join their friendly teams at Milton Park and Eynsham. If you are looking to progress your career with a company offering stability and personal development, this interesting and varied role which involves hands-on logistics work covering a range of duties in a warehouse / production environment could be perfect for you.
Their logistics operation supports medical magnet production and is very much focused on quality and professionalism. You will ideally be an experienced warehouse operative with counterbalance and reach truck licenses although full training will be given to the right applicants. They are happy to invest in employees who have the desire and aptitude to build a career with them in logistics or their other disciplines and often promote from within their team.
They are looking for great team players who demonstrate a professional attitude, good communication skills and a keen eye for detail. They are proud of their reputation for providing high quality comprehensive and customised logistics solutions at all stages of the supply chain.
They would like to hear from you if you take pride in your work and are able to meet the same high standards.
- Loading and unloading vehicles safely
- Checking delivered items against paperwork ensuring correct goods received
- Booking in items according to agreed processes
- Locating items safely in the warehouse or factory in the given location
- Picking items accurately in a safe and efficient manner
- Packing items to ensure safe arrival of goods in line with KPI timescales
- Maintaining a clean and tidy work place
- Customer focus with a desire to meet customer expectation
- Team player
- Able to support colleagues to achieve mutual goals
- An awareness of health & safety principles
- A good command of the English language, both written and oral
- Forklift truck license both counterbalance and reach truck desirable but training can be given
- Uniform and PPE provided
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Internal and external training to develop skills for the future
- Free onsite parking
Candidates with experience of; Warehouse Operative, Warehouse Person, Inventory Administrator, Retail Warehouse Assistant, Goods Outwards Warehouse Operative, Stock Control Assistant, Packer, Packaging, Inventory Assistant, Purchasing Assistant, Goods Inwards Fork Lift Truck Driver, FLT Operator, Forklift Truck Operator, Forklift Licence, Driver, Warehouse Driver, FLT Driver, Warehouse Components, Logistics Assistant, Logistics Operative, Distribution Operative, Inventory Management Assistant, Inventory Management Administrator, Warehouse, Process Operative, Processing Assistant, Processing Coordinator, Line Operative will also be considered for this role.