Our client is recruiting on behalf of a leading software development company. They’re now looking for an Office Administrator to join their dedicated team in Newbury.
- Salary of up to £25,000
- Excellent benefits including generous holiday, private healthcare and long-term healthcare
This is an outstanding, varied and engaging role that we're certain a proven administrator will relish, and enjoy getting stuck in from day one.
You’ll be a key person in the business, acting as the first point of contact and the problem solver for the office.
Joining this talented team, you’ll find a business filled with expertise and willing, friendly people who are eager to help you get on and understand the key role you’ll play in the company.
As an Office Administrator, you will be tasked with supporting and helping to maintain excellent levels of service that are delivered internally and externally across the business.
Reporting to the COO, you will support them and the remainder of the team and will assist with customer service, incoming enquiries, admin tasks, accounting and finance activities, human resources work and office supplies.
Specifically, this will involve:
- Answering the telephone
- Dealing with customer, supplier and business-related queries
- Processing software renewal licences
- Supporting sales quotes, processing invoices, helping with payroll and expenses, purchasing and petty cash and payment chasing
- Assisting with business insurance, benefits schemes and company training plans
- Managing the post and processing incoming goods
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Making travel arrangements
- Monitoring stationery, drinks and other office supplies and ordering new stock
To be considered as an Office Administrator, you will need:
- Administration experience
- Some exposure to, or experience with, accounts related work
- A strong level of IT literacy including word processing skills and the ability to use spreadsheets
- At a minimum, A-Level (or equivalent) qualifications with excellent English and Maths
- A highly organised approach and a logical and precise thought process
Experience with Google Documents would be beneficial.
Other organisations may call this role Office Administrator, Office Assistant, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Secretary, Receptionist, Office Support Assistant, EA, PA, Executive Assistant, or Personal Assistant.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
The company envisages that this role has room to grow and develop in line with your skills and interests.
So, if you are ready to take the next step in your career and join a genuinely exciting business as an Office Administrator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.