Logistics Team Member
This full time permanent vacancy is based in our Milnthorpe (Sandside), Cumbria office and warehouse within the Logistics department.
The role is part of a team of 3 that work closely together to complete fulfilment of orders, dispatch of all mail including quarterly and daily mail, warehouse and stock management.
This role will have special responsibility for
* Preparation and coordination of mailings, including quarterly dispatch, upload of addresses, printing address carriers etc.
*Regular quarterly dispatches large volumes to UK, Europe and Rest Of the World
* Liaising with Royal Mail and other carriers
* Daily dispatch to UK, Europe and Rest Of the World
* Assist with warehouse and stock management.
* Assist with daily fulfilment
The position requires
* Excellent organisational skills
* Ability and personality to work as part of a team of staff and volunteers
* Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
* Enthusiasm and drive
* Ability to explore, contribute and share ideas to promote efficient and effective procedures
* Be flexible in a busy environment
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Computer literate
Experience within a logistics environment preferred but not essential
Salary will be commensurate with experience and responsibility.
Our Daily Bread Ministries is committed to Equal Opportunities.
However, it is a genuine occupational requirement that the post-holder be a Christian.
Regulation 7 of the Employment Equality (Religion or Belief) regulations will apply to this position.
If you meet the requirements and wish to apply, please forward your CV with a covering letter.
To apply please click the apply button below to submit your CV and Covering Letter to the employer.