Committed to delivering excellent service, our client provides their customers with a unique and high-quality range of bathroom products.
They are now seeking an HR Co-ordinator to join their friendly team in Tewkesbury on a full time basis.
- Salary of up to £23,000 DOE
- 28 days’ holiday including Bank Holidays
- Make a positive impact on our client’s operations
If you have previous experience in an HR and administrative role, this is an excellent opportunity to build on your skill-set and contribute to the success of a vital business function.
As an HR Co-ordinator, you will play a key administrative role and support the smooth running of our client’s HR function.
Specifically, you will complete all HR related documentation, assist managers in the recruitment process, and act as a catalyst for effective communication between the Gloucester and Tewkesbury sites.
Reporting to the Warehouse Operations Manager, your role will also involve:
- Gathering information from department managers to centralise training records
- Ensuring right to work documentation is completed for all employees
- Assisting in disciplinary/investigation meetings
- Maintaining the new Time and Attendance system
- Attending the Gloucester site as and when required
- Other general administrative duties
Interested? To be considered as an HR Co-ordinator, you will need:
- HR and administrative experience
- Strong IT skills
- To work on your own initiative
- Excellent organisational and communicative abilities
- A persistent and hard-working approach
Although not essential, experience of using the Citation system would be beneficial.
This is a full time role, working Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm.
Our client would be interested in hearing from you if you’ve worked as an HR Co-ordinator, Human Resources Administrator, Office Co-ordinator, Office Administrator, Administrator, HR Administrator, Human Resources Co-ordinator or Human Resources Assistant
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as an HR Co-ordinator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.