Amongst the other amazing things they do, our client is a dynamic and ambitious Housing Association based in Bedford, operating throughout the Oxford to Cambridge growth arc. They have in excess of 18,500 homes and employ over 400 staff.
Our client is currently going through a period of ambitious transformational change. Microsoft Dynamics is at the heart of this change, enabling them to re-engineer their processes, with a focus on automation and digital first solutions. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Dynamics Specialist to support them in the next phase of their development programme. You’ll be responsible for developing, implementing and enhancing solutions within Microsoft Dynamics and providing 3rd line application support.
You will thrive in this role if you have:
● Experience of configuration and customisation within Microsoft Dynamics
● Experience of delivering technical projects
● Experience of second or third line application support
● Excellent communication skills
● Excellent problem-solving skills
And it would be an added bonus if you have:
● Experience of developing plugins
● Experience of application integration
● Knowledge of web technologies
● Knowledge of SharePoint
● Experience from within social housing
Amongst what our client offers in return is:
● Circa £45,000 depending on skills
● 28 days holiday (PLUS Bank Holidays!)
● Contributory pension scheme
● Private health care
● Opportunities for development and professional training
● Discounted gym membership
● Retail discount scheme
Closing date - Sunday 25th August
Interview date - Week commencing 2nd September although some interviews may be held earlier.
Our client reserves the right to close this recruitment down should a suitable candidate be identified before the closing date. On this basis we would advise that applications are submitted as soon as possible.
Strong Configuration and Customisation experience in Microsoft Dynamics
Comfortable creating and amending workflow, business process flow and associated entities
Fast learning, analytical problem solver
Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
Comfortable working on multiple projects and tasks in parallel